Wednesday 15 May 2013

Feeling thoroughly miserable

I am having my teeth straightened.  I had the bottom brace put on this morning and now I feel thoroughly miserable. 

I have my end of year review tomorrow.  Most of my work is packed in the car.  I have made up a maquette of a padded cell - this was an idea I came up with when I was thinking about cushions and linings, and trying to push the boundaries with them.  Sometimes with housework, you feel like bashing your head against a brick wall because of the never-ending nature of the tasks.  So what would you need?  A cushioned wall of course!  It also makes me think about the difference between inside and outside.  What is a lining and what is on the outside - is wallpaper on the outside because it faces the occupant, or is it a lining because it is on the inside of the house walls? 

I got the results from my Enterprise and Employability module - 65%.  This is good enough.  I found some parts very difficult because it is about detail consciousness.  The details of what you put in an artist statement, the imagery you use, your font choice, the positioning on the page, and the size of the photographs.  However, I have applied the feedback to my artist statement for the Degree Planning module to be assessed tomorrow and we will see whether it makes any difference.  There is an awful lot of work to be assessed.

Let's hope my teeth don't make me feel like a wet rag!

No comments:

Post a Comment